We want to change the world by empowering people, one sewing pattern at a time.
- Every person should feel confident and beautiful in their own skin playing Dress Up so we make our patterns accessible to as many people as we can by publishing a large range of sizes, cup sizes, and lengths.
- Our patterns are accompanied by excessively detailed, illustrated instructions as well as sew-alongs so they are accessible to sewists of all experience levels. We encourage our customers to reach out to us if they have questions as they are sewing our paterns.
- We believe that doing “women’s work” with pride is a feminist act (and that feminism is important for people of all genders) and we encourage and support people of any gender to declare themselves sewists with pride.
- Tuesday Stitches’ website is a safe, supportive, and non-judgemental space with no tolerance for beliefs that are not rooted in equality.
Empowering the Disadvantaged
- 10% of Tuesday Stitches net profits are donated to a charity that works for equality locally, domestically, or internationally.