Will the pattern fit me?
All patterns come in sizes 0 – 24 and cup sizes A – F. Most patterns contain multiple length options. All patterns include information in the pattern and on the accompanying blog sewalong about fit and sizing specific to that pattern. For more information, see Fit and Sizing.
How do I find the digital pattern I bought?
A download link for your patterns will show as soon as your payment has cleared. Additionally, you will automatically receive an email from our website with your download links. Can’t find the email? We require you to create a login with your purchase to make it easy for you to find your purchased patterns in the future. Head to TuesdayStitches.com/my-account and log in. There you can see all of your previous orders in the “orders” tab. Your download links will be in the individual order details OR they will be under the “downloads” tab.
Can I sell something I’ve sewn from a Tuesday Stitches pattern?
All patterns are copyright Erin Weisbart of Tuesday Stitches. They are for personal home use only and may not be used for mass production.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
- Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
- The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, by a single individual (the purchaser of the pattern), one at a time.
- Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
- Credit is given to Tuesday Stitches as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
- You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Tuesday Stitches on the item’s tags and listings.
Can I use a Tuesday Stitches pattern to teach a class?
Yes, although each person in the class must purchase their own pattern. Email us for a group rate discount.
Do you work with advertisers?
We occasionally collaborate on product reviews, sponsored posts, and sponsored patterns. Email us to suggest a collaboration. We won’t ever recommend something that we wouldn’t personally pay money for or spend our time reading, using or wearing. Links to sites outside of our website (like Amazon, Ebay, or Craftsy) may be affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and make a purchase from an affiliate site, we may get a small commission. It won’t change how much you pay for an item.
How can I keep in touch with Tuesday Stitches?
Sign up for our mailing list! The signup is at the bottom of this page.
Use your favorite feed reader to follow our blog by RSS. (Might we suggest Feedly or Bloglovin). We’d love to connect on Instagram too!
Do you have a question that we haven’t answered? Email us!